This is a six hour course over three weeks, generally offered each term. This course underpins many of the more advanced courses offered by the club, and is a great refresher course for those who feel their computer skills are somewhat rusty or have had little experience with saving and locating files.
What will you learn:
- to save files (photos, documents, music) to your computer – and find them again
- to organise your files into folders – and find them again
- to understand how to find something you’ve downloaded from the internet
- to find that special photo or document you want to attach to an email
- to download attachments from emails you’ve received – and find them again
- to move or copy files from your computer to a USB memory stick or external hard drive, and back again.
Back to Course descriptions.