If your preferred course is already fully booked, or not currently scheduled, you can register your interest to assist us in scheduling future courses. If you’re keen to do a course that is not currently offered, you can also register your interest and if enough people are interested, we may run it in the future.
Fees for individual courses can be viewed on our timetable here. Once you’ve made a booking, you will need to pay the full course fee at least two weeks prior to the course commencing to secure your place.
- We are unable to accept credit card payments.
- You can post a cheque addressed to Parramatta Computer Pals for Seniors, PO Box 3102, Parramatta NSW 2124.
- You can pay by EFT, if you use internet banking, to Parramatta Computer Pals for Seniors Inc., BSB 032 277, Account 574943. Please put your name in the payee reference field and email our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your payment including your name, amount paid, course name and date.
- We can accept cash payments at our monthly member meetings.
- Email our Treasurer at email@example.com to discuss other options.
If you book and pay for a course and cancel the booking before the course commences, we will refund your payment.
Once a course commences, no credits or refunds are available for cancellations or failure to attend classes.